|Retrofit in Peckham|
This site was part of an increasing knowledge base on how to speed up effective retrofitting in the future. With 25 million properties in the UK needing to be adapted, This would be no mean feat to meet the government's own targets.
|Low Carbon Zone, Southwark Council|
With 80% of the UKs properties being existing build, not tackling retrofitting now would make it impossible for the UK to meet its energy saving targets.
By tackling some of the oldest and most difficult stock and a variety of areas within the UK, the knowledge gained would speed up retrofitting existing stock in the future.
Find out more about the mission by following the links below
- NRW Green Building Services Companies on a Mission to London & Ecobuild 2011
- The People Leading the NRW Green Building Services Companies
- Personal Impressions: EcoBuild
- Retrofitting Existing Homes in the UK
- Supporting the NRW Mission to London 2011, Green Building Services
NRW Mission Brochure at http://goo.gl/XbOOF
A project of NRW International.
Supported by the Ministry for Economic Affairs, Energy, Building, Housing and Transport of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Organised by Marie-Theres Luetje, Handwerkskammer Duesseldorf.
Realised by Mark Dodsworth & team, Europartnerships Ltd.